Monday 1 August 2016

UK - Visiting Friends

Horsham, West Sussex, UK

No blog this week or next - I'm dashing round the UK to visit various people. First, it's Geraldine in Horsham, then it's Julie in Bristol, then it's Pam, Candice, and Hye-Youn in Hartley-Wintney and off to Ascot, then back to Geraldine to collect my purchases and catch the plane back from Gatwick.

Today, I should be in Horsham, which is where I used to live and work at one point. I hope to sample the wonderful aniseed curry at one of the local curry restaurants, the great fish and chips in the chippie, and maybe a blueberry bagel in the bookshop. I seem to remember that the divine chocolate cake was no longer being served last time I went to the cafe in question, but I will try again!

Thank you in advance to Geraldine, Julie, and Pam for letting me stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment