Monday 18 December 2017

Cruise - Miami

Bayside Miami

I don’t intend to write a blog for the next three weeks since I’ll be travelling on my holidays. By the time you read this, I’ll have left Miami and will be en route to Puerto Rico. I’m on a cruise round the West Indies.

I’ve met up with two sisters who are teaching me all the ins and outs of cruising (the biggest advice seems to be to order as much as possible and give your free bottles away instead of tips). I had a great day in Miami looking round Bayside and starting my holiday off with a speedboat tour of Miami. I was completely shocked to see how big some of the cruise ships are.

I had a bottle of champagne in my room as a welcome present , so drank a couple of glasses from that as we departed for Puerto Rico.

Anyway, I’ll try to leave a photo each week, but no guarantee of a proper update!

It’s warmer here than in Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment